L'Austral, Kimberley Cruise ex Darwin to Broome
10 NIGHT ICONIC KIMBERLEY LUXURY CRUISE FROM DARWIN TO BROOME
Set sail for the wild and grandiose landscapes of Kimberley, hurry though, sailings are selling out fast!
- Join our highly qualified local expedition team
- Enjoy regular Zodiac® outings & shore visits to get close to Kimberley nature
- Discover billions of years-old landscapes & ancient rock art
- Listen to stories of the dreamtime from the oldest continuous culture on the planet
- Explore pristine mangrove environments, home to the world’s largest living reptile
- Witness unique tidal phenomena such as the Horizontal Falls
- In Wyndham, enjoy one of the 3 complimentary excursions (subject to availability, on a first come first served basis in chronological order of booking, please contact our travel agents):
- Ord River experience: navigation on the Ord River between Kununurra and Lake Argyle. You will have the opportunity to enjoy remarkable wildlife and stunning landscapes. The tour includes a simple buffet lunch served on a riverside camp.
- Bungle Bungle scenic flight: panoramic flight onboard a Cessna airplane from Kununurra to the Bungle Bungle massif. You will, in particular, fly over Diversion Dam, Carr Boyd Range or Purnululu National Park.
- El Questro experience: guided by an El Questro ranger, the tour includes an all-encompassing journey through Emma Gorge and Zebedee Thermal Springs. Take a mid-day break for lunch and end the full day with the Chamberlain River Cruise.
|1||19/07||Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia||04:00 PM|
|2||20/07||Pulau Meatimiarang, Indonesia||(no disembarkation)|
|3||21/07||Wyndham, Western Australia|
|4||22/07||King George River, Western Australia|
|5||23/07||Vansittart Bay, Western Australia|
|6||24/07||Hunter River, West Australia|
|6||24/07||Mitchell Plateau and Falls, Western Australia|
|7||25/07||Raft Point, Western Australia|
|7||25/07||Montgomery Reef, Western Australia|
|9||27/07||Talbot Bay, Western Australia|
|10||28/07||Lacepede Islands, Western Australia|
|11||29/07||Broome, Western Australia||06:30 AM|
19 Jul 2018
*per person share twin
10 nights from
- 10-Night cruise aboard L'Austral.
- Superb dining, with all main meals included during your cruise.
- Captains welcome cocktail and gala dinner.
- Open Bar (pouring wines, house champagne, alcohol except premium brands... list available upon request).
- Evening entertainment and events onboard.
- 24hr room service.
- Luggage transfer from pier to the ship and vice versa.
- Water sports activities (except scuba diving) using the ships equipment.
- Group transfer from Broome to hotel/airport.
- Port taxes and government fees.